Newbridge Construction Ltd is preparing a hybrid planning application for the redevelopment of the land to the south of Llandough Hill and Penarth Road, and invites members of the public to provide feedback on the development proposals. Thank you for your interest in the proposals.
The site has been identified in the Vale of Glamorgan Local Development Plan (LDP) as an allocation for residential development. As such, Newbridge Construction is now working to deliver the development and required housing which will include a mix of family house types and residential apartments, and enable the potential for key worker accommodation to be provided to meet the needs of NHS staff.
Newbridge Construction has instructed a team of consultants to prepare the scheme and undertake detailed technical surveys and assessments to support the planning application. This team includes Barton Willmore (planning consultants and architects); Stuart Michael Associates (flood risk, drainage, engineering and transport); Terrafirma (Ground Conditions); Soltys Brewster (ecology); and Treescene (arboriculture). The feedback you provide will inform the preparation of a planning application which is due to be submitted later this year.
The proposal seeks to provide a mix of homes with the potential for key worker accommodation set across three development plateaus with the primary access to the site being off Llandough Hill. Improved walking and cycling routes will be provided throughout the site.
Extensive new tree planting and retention of existing vegetation is proposed across the site, as well as, providing a Local Area of Play for existing and future residents. The proposed buildings and the retention and proposed vegetation will allow the site to sit comfortably within the wider context at Llandough Hill.
Outline planning permission will be sought for residential development, with all matters reserved except for strategic access, and full planning permission for the construction of a central spine road.
- 24691 A5 WD Planning Statement Llandough Hill View/Download
- 6245.SK06I Alternative Site Access Road GA and Development Plateaus View/Download
- 6245.SK12D Cross Sections View/Download
- 20678-002-Penarth Road Additional Topographical Survey 3D-A001 View/Download
- 20678-002-Penarth Road Additional Topographical Survey 3D-A002 View/Download
- 24691 – Design Principles View/Download
- 24691 – PP01 Detail App View/Download
- 24691 – PP02 Land Use View/Download
- 24691 – PP03 Scale View/Download
- 24691 – PP04 GI View/Download
- 24691 – PP05 Density View/Download
- 24691 – PP06 Access View/Download
- 24691 – Proposed Site Layout – Masterplan View/Download
- 24691 – Proposed Site Layout View/Download
- 24691 DAS View/Download
- 17.08.20 AIA Land at Penarth Road Llandough View/Download
- 6245 – Transport Assessment – 02 (bound – 1 of3) View/Download
- 6245 – Transport Assessment 02 (bound – 2 of3) View/Download
- 6245 – Transport Assessment 02 (bound – 3 of3) View/Download
- 6245FCA Issue 01_BOUND1 – Drainage Report View/Download
- 15702 Geotechnical & Geo-environmental Report (PART 1) View/Download
- 15702 Geotechnical & Geo-environmental Report (PART 2) View/Download
- 15702 Geotechnical & Geo-environmental Report (PART 3) View/Download
- 15702 Geotechnical & Geo-environmental Report (PART 4) View/Download
- Arboricultural Impact Assessment A3 Penarth Road Llandough View/Download
- Draft Tree Protection Plan A3 Penarth Road Llandough View/Download
- Llandough PEA For Submission (A) View/Download
- PN2388 – HIA Land at Llandough Hill_2.11.20 View/Download
- Tree Retention Removal Plan A3 Penarth Road Llandough View/Download
Access Road Drawings
- 6245.010 Site Access Road Scheme Layout View/Download
- 6245.011 Site Access Road Vertical Profiles View/Download
- 6245.012 Site Access Road Proposed Levels and Contours View/Download
- 6245.013 Site Access Road Cross Sections View/Download
- 6245.014 Site Access Road Pavement Finishes and Kerb Types View/Download
- 6245.015 Site Access Road Construction Details View/Download
- 24691 A3 JA WD 200305 Atricle 2D Notice View/Download
- 24691 A3 JA 201118 Article 2C Notice View/Download
If you wish to make a comment on the proposed development, then please write to:
email@example.com or Studio 117, The Creative Quarter, Morgan Arcade, Cardiff, CF10 1AF.
The application is programmed to be submitted in December 2020. Once submitted, you will be able to monitor its progress and make further comments via the Council’s webpage at www.valeofglamorgan.gov.uk. Thank you for visiting www.llandoughhill.co.uk.